Do you have experience with tendering and project phases within EPC projects?
Project Engineering Manager/Tender Manager
• Provide all engineering deliverables in one or more projects, according to the Project execution Model(PEM), and contract requirements.
• Plan and execute the engineering work for dedicated projects in accordance the Project execution model(PEM), Contract and Client requirements.
• Manage & control the engineering team, including engineering hours (internal & external) according to allocated budget.
• Performance targets for the year to be established annually and managed through standard business processes and described in the performance tool.
FUNCTION DIMENSION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Define project engineering scope of work, deliverables and requirements, based on Contract scope of work, relevant Company specifications and other governing documents.
• Manage in liaison with Discipline team leaders the engineering deliverables quality level to avoid non-value added work.
• Develop the engineering execution plan for project as required in liaison with PM.
• Develop the project engineering CTR/activity catalogue, as required for cost control, planning and project progress requirements in liaison with PM.
• Develop the engineering plan at the required detail level for control of project in liaison with PM.
• Establish and follow up budget for own area of responsibility, including maintaining forecast for own activities.
• Establish a design basis for all disciplines at the start of a project, including a common engineering area where all documentation, specifications and other relevant design documents are communicated.
• Conduct design reviews according to Engineering Execution Model, and the Project Execution Model.(PEM).
• Participate in setting up the Software and Hardware tools required to execute the engineering scope of work.
• Develop the project engineering CTR/activity catalogue, as required for cost control, planning and project progress requirements in liaison with PM and Project Planner.
• Set up an engineering team/organization chart capable of handling the project scope of work.
• Develop the engineering plan at the required detail level for control of project in liaison with PM
• Participate in development of the overall Project schedule.
• Establish Key performance indicators and metrics for continuous monitoring of engineering performance in project in liaison with PM and Project planner.
• Issue weekly and monthly reports as required in liaison with PM.
• Hold regular project engineering team meetings as required keeping control of progress.
• Establish and maintain project technical risk register.
• Establish and maintain Project technical interface control register.
• Establish engineering change control system according to project and NOV requirements.
• Expedite and follow up TQ’s and TD’s towards the client.
• Identify and develop VOR’s to customer in liaison with PM to recover additional project cost as a result of scope increase driven by client after CA.
• Manage the development of cross-discipline documents, and see to that the right resources are allocated to these activities.
• Manage all cross-discipline activities to secure execution according to project schedule requirements.
• Ensure that constructability and fabrication friendliness considerations are taken into account during design phase.
• Participate in customer meetings, and hold presentations as required in liaison with PM.
• Actively seek and propose improvements to working procedures, methods and tools.
• Plan and execute the engineering part of project final documentation to ensure timely issuing and correct quality.
• Participate as required in project closing activities.
• Contribute to the development of the QA and HSE plan for the project and implement these plans in executing engineering scope of work.
Methods of Work
• Ensure that relevant working methods are followed
• Perform tasks in such a way as to reduce environment and health risks
• Ensure tasks performed are to a high quality, be involved in and suggest improvements where they may be needed
• Participate in the evaluation of working methods and conditions thereby minimize the risk for workplace and environmental incidents and thereby minimize the risk for quality issues
• Ensure processes are performed in compliance with internal and external requirements, defined and documented, continually measured, evaluated, improved and secured
FORMAL COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant disciplines
• Relevant experience preferably from oil/gas process systems deliveries both for tendering and project phases
• Experience and knowledge within area of engineering management in EPC projects.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal communication
• Ability to lead and motivate a winning tender team in a high-pressure environment
• Structured, positive and proactive attitude with a high focus on quality and on-time delivery
• Work well in multicultural environments
• Strong commercial awareness
• Continuous improvement focus
• Good presentation skills
bransjekategoriOlje / Gass Off- / Onshore / Maritim
Arbeidsgiver: Bouvet Norge AS
Arbeidsgiver: Bouvet Norge AS avd Kristiansand
Arbeidsgiver: Bouvet Norge AS avd Kristiansand