Do you have experience with tendering proposal management and have leadership skills?
Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
On behalf of our customer in Oslo, we are now looking for a Bid Manager/Proposal Manager. In this role you will be accountable to deliver winning, good quality, profitable, compliant and on-time proposals to the customers, and to meet the region goals in stretch collaboration with the sales team, while applying the Tendering processes. You will report to the AC Systems (ACS) Tendering Leader (UK/Nordics).
Our customer is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. The companys purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits.
Apply today to be evaluated for this position! We offer contract through 2023, with good possibilities for the right candidate. NB! To apply for this job, we need english CV.
The Bid Manager/Proposal Manager is a solution maker delivering competitive offers, in line with the defined pricing strategy, while ensuring at the same time that project if awarded will be executable without time nor cost slippage. This role require 20-30 % travel, and you must be willing to travel according to plan/need.
- Explores alternatives (technical solutions, sourcing, innovative content) allowing to differentiate our proposal, and defends these alternatives in front of the customer together with the Sales Team.
- Leads all Functions involved in the bid team and ensures coordination between all roles involved for timely preparation of good quality Technical Offers, BOQ, associated costing and Execution Plan, in line with the defined strategy, the applicable rules and the Customer bid process.
- Ensures early establishment of target costing based on target-winning price and Operating Plan margin, with proper benchmarking and challenge of costs. Defines and leads plan to reach this target cost while ensuring executability during OTR stage.
- Lead Cost out actions during the bid process.
- Ensures Operational & Technical risks and Opportunities are properly identified, registered and mitigated with the support of Grid Solution experts.
- Together with Sourcing and Supplying entities, optimizes project Cash Out.
- Supports the Sales Team along the elaboration of the offer and implementation of the win strategy for the deals from the Go/No-Go process (R0) to the Bid Approval process and the final submission,
- Proactively supports the Sales Team to understand Customer needs and leads all roles involved in the bid preparation to answer to Customer needs.
- Supports the Sales Team clarifying and negotiating with the Customer the Technical Offer and the proposed Execution Plan.
- Leads win / loss analysis for key deals for continuous improvements of our solutions/ customer approach.
- Hands-over won deals to OTR, with support from Sales Mgr and ComOps
- Complies with the Bid Policy (5.0)., with the Project Tender process, with EHS rules and all other work instructions and processes applicable to the establishment of ACS proposals.
For this role we require Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college. Expertise required in tender management and customer relationships. You should have minimum 5 years of experience in tendering/ proposals management for a Turnkey Project business, with proven leadership skills.
- Flexible and solutionoriented
- Should be a team player
- Strong knowledge of the turnkey Solutions business & products
- Operational rigor
- Strong business acumen, leadership, discipline in managing the day to day business
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in international and matrix organizations.
- Good command over written & spoken English.
Har du relevant fagkompetanse og lyst på jobben? Søk!
Qualified Professionals er ett av Norges beste rekrutteringsselskap som rekrutterer til faste og midlertidige stillinger innenfor områdene engineering, HR, IT, økonomi og regnskap, salg og marked.
Når du blir innkalt til intervju hos oss vil vi i tillegg til intervjusamtalen gjennomføre tester hvor du får vist hvilke evner og egenskaper du har som er relevante for stillingen. Du vil få en coachplan som anbefaler deg hva du kan gjøre for å oppnå størst mulig suksess i denne og fremtidige jobber. Dersom du ikke får tilbud om stillingen du har søkt, har vi kanskje andre stillinger som kan være av interesse for deg. Gjennom rekrutteringsprosessen vil du utvikle din selvinnsikt slik at du vil være bedre forberedt til fremtidige møter og intervjuer. Qualified Professionals finner den jobben som passer best for deg. For mer informasjon, se q-p.no
bransjekategoriIndustri / Produksjon
Arbeidsgiver: Sagstuen AS
Frist: Vi intervjuer fortløpende